• Amplitude Modulation Using Simulink
• Modeling Using the Communications System Toolbox™
• Communication System Analysis
• Channels, Impairments, and Receiver Algorithms
• MATLAB and Communications System Toolbox Review
• Case Studies
Course Learning Outcomes
The attendee will be able to:
• Create a simple Simulink model using basic components.
• Visualize the eye diagram and scatter diagram for modulated signals.
• Calculate the bit-error-rate (BER) for a transmitted and received bit sequence.
• Perform Monte Carlo simulation for a simple communications system.
• Analyze and plot the BER characteristic of a system using BERTool.
• Bring custom algorithms written in MATLAB into Simulink models.